Access to and use of the Destination Online site is subject to the following terms and conditions and the laws of England and Wales.
Copyright © Capita plc 2015. All rights reserved. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, images, sounds, software and other materials on this site are owned by Capita plc and affiliated companies, or are included with permission of the relevant owner. References to affiliates or affiliated companies shall include all members of Capita plc.
You are permitted to browse this site and to reproduce extracts by way of printing, downloading to a hard disk and by distribution to other people but, in all cases, for non-commercial, informational and personal purposes only. No reproduction of any part of the site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain, nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or site. No other licence or right is granted.
Prize draw terms and conditions
- Entry of any prize draw on the website implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
- Prize Draws are only open to entrants who are 18 years or over and resident in the UK. Employees and immediate families of Capita Travel and Events, Think Publishing, their agents and anyone professionally connected with the Prize Draw are not eligible to take part. Think Publishing Ltd reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these rules will not be accepted.
- To be entered into the Prize Draw, entrants must provide a valid email address. Entries received outside of this period will not be considered.
- The winner will be drawn within 14 days of the closing date of the prize draw. The prize will be won by the entrant whose name is drawn first at random. Should Think Publishing Ltd be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, Think Publishing Ltd reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative entrant, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable. There is no cash alternative. If, due to circumstances beyond Think Publishing Ltd’s control, Think Publishing Ltd is unable to provide the stated prize, we reserve the right to award a substitute prize of similar value.
- Once the prize is awarded and accepted, the winner will be contacted to organise all the elements of the prize.
- Think Publishing Ltd will use its discretion to draw a replacement winner in the event of the prize remaining unclaimed five calendar days after notification is sent to the email address or mailing address provided by the original entrant.
- To request the name and county of the winner, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the promoter.
- By entering a Prize Draw, you agree to the collection, retention and distribution of your personal information by Think Publishing Ltd and Capita Travel and Events in order to facilitate the Prize Draw, keep your details up-to-date on our mailing list and fulfil any request made as per point 8 above. Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to any other third party without the individual’s consent.
- Think Publishing Ltd will not be held responsible for any elements of a prize. Any dissatisfaction must be taken up with the providers directly at the time.
- Prize Draws will be governed by the English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The prize promoter is Think Publishing Ltd, Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, NW1 5DH.
Capita Travel and Events
34 Beckenham Road
Registered in England no: 01094729
VAT no: 618184140
All trademarks displayed on this site are either owned or used under licence by Capita plc and affiliates.
No information on the site shall constitute an invitation to invest in Capita plc or any affiliate. The price of shares and the income derived from them can go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance.
The information on this site has been included in good faith but is for general informational purposes only. It should not be relied on for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as regards its accuracy completeness or fitness for any particular purpose or any site linked to it.
Save to the extent that such limitation is not permitted under English law neither Capita plc, nor any of its affiliates, nor employees shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising in contract, tort or otherwise out of any reliance on information contained in this site, access to or use of or inability to use this site or any site linked to it including, without limitation, any loss of profit, indirect, incidental or consequential loss
Your information and activity on this site must not:
- be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- be in breach of any applicable laws, regulations, licences, or third party rights;
- interfere in any way with the proper working of the site and in particular you must not circumvent security, tamper with, hack into or disrupt the operation of the site or surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or personal information as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998.
This site is intended normally to be available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Capita Travel and Events will not be liable for any failure to achieve this level of availability.
The site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in circumstances of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the control of Capita plc.
You agree to fully reimburse Capita plc in respect of all losses, costs, actions, claims, and liabilities incurred by Capita plc or its affiliates as a result of any breach or non-observance by you of these terms or any data submitted by you to us.
Capita plc will make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses (and similar destructive devices) from the site but cannot guarantee the exclusion of viruses (and similar destructive devices) and you should take appropriate steps in respect of this risk.
At various points throughout the site you may be offered automatic links to other internet sites relevant to a particular aspect of this site. This does not indicate that Capita plc or affiliates are necessarily associated with any of these other sites or their owners. While it is the intention of Capita plc that you should find these other sites of interest, neither Capita plc nor affiliates nor their employees shall have any responsibility or liability of any nature for these other sites or information contained in them.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and each party to these terms submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.